Warehousing & Distribution
Fewer to Manage Yet Higher the Quality.
When it comes to managing the multiple aspects of warehousing and distribution, it can be incredibly stressful and time consuming. Working with an experienced one-stop service provider like Janco is the solution you have been looking for.
At Janco, we take pride in providing reliable and cost-effective third-party logistics (3PL) and fourth party logistics (4PL) solutions that accommodate your particular warehousing and distribution needs. From high volume flows of bulk pallets to the loading of single individual products, our Warehouse Management System (WMS) is specifically designed to optimize and simplify our warehouse processes while allowing you complete visibility and control of your inventory.
Our warehouse locations in Hong Kong, which cover over 150,000 square feet in warehouse space, are strategically positioned across Tsing Yi, Kwai Chung and Yau Tong for their proximity to container terminals and local logistic hubs. Outside of Hong Kong, our network of partner locations spans across Greater China, Asia and worldwide. Such an expansive network of operations allows easy access to the manufacturing bases, suppliers and customers; offering unparalleled geographical advantages for effective logistics at optimal cost and time.
Our dedicated warehouse and distribution services cover the followings:
• Highly Secured and Climate Controlled Storage
• Dedicated and Shared Warehousing
• Real-time Inventory Management and Reporting
• Transportation and Distribution
• Pallet and Container Pooling
• Consolidation and Deconsolidation
• Compliance Check and Customs Clearance Services
• International Freight Management (Air, Ocean, Road, and Multimodal)
• Express Delivery
We also offer an array of value added services for your packaging and shipping needs.
• Sorting / Pick and Pack
• Barcoding and Labeling
• Co-packing and Merging
• Price and Security Alarm Tagging
• Light Product Assembly
• Relabeling and Repackaging
• Ready-for-Sale Garment Finishing
• E-commerce and E-fulfillment Services
• Procurement Solutions and Production Supplies
• Stock Take
• Returns Management
• Product Testing and Certification
• Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
Contact us and see how we can help you reduce costs and inventories while improving your overall logistics performance.